Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 21, 2009 - 9m Waroo 2010 tested by Kinsley ThomasWong, John S. and Scott M.

Kinsley ThomasWong: It was my second day on the Waroo 9m 2010. Wind was 22 gust 27mph on the beach. I am 70 Kg (155lbs). Another one of the best sessions ever! I feel like I was paragliding! My jumps were so big and high. At one time as my friend Ken passed by and I was higher than his kahoona 7.5m. Will have to get someone videotape me tomorrow if the wind stays strong like today.

I came in and let Scott M. demo the Waroo 9m. When Scott took the Waroo 9m 2010 out, wind was measured 14m gust 16mph on the beach. Scott M. is 180 lbs. You can see him on this quick movie that I just made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYeXrJ2OJMM




John S. also got to tried the Waroo 9m 2010 today and he immediately bought one. He came in with a big huge smile and said: I NEED THIS KITE!