Thursday, October 22, 2009

First Post of Waroo 2010 9m Review by Kinsley ThomasWong

2010 BEST WAROO 9m from Xtreme BigAir on Vimeo.



I am super stoked and excited about the new BEST Waroo 2010 kite! Yesterday, I kited on the new 2010 Waroo 9m for a few hours and my friend Peter D. got some of the actions on video that you might want to check it out.

I know some of you have been loving those DELTA Shape kites for wave riding and its relaunch instantly ability: BEST Kahoona, Waiman, and F-One kites but if you are an intermediate riders, you did not like the high bar pressure on those kites because they kill your elbow and shoulder. So look no further as the BEST WAROO 2010 is the kite for you: its new delta shape gives the Waroo the SUPERB STABILITY like the Kahoona.

The 2010 Waroo has light bar pressure that does not kill your elbow or shoulder but still turns quickly on the wing tip as well as smooth power transition so you will love shredding the waves with the Waroo 2010.

Those of you into BIGAIRs and BIG HANG TIME: my session yesterday confirmed that the Waroo 2010 lives up to Xtreme BigAirs name. Grant E. watched me jumped on my first jump and he said it was very big jump but I hang up there forever like a balloon. Personally, I do feel that the Waroo 2010 does hang me longer in the air a few second or more than the BEST NXG 2010 10m. Unhooked wakestyle and Kiteloops with the Waroo is going to blow your mind as the kite is super stable and smooth.

Come and demo the Waroo 2010 with us. You owe it to yourself to try out the Waroo 2010 as I want to see your big smile while riding the Waroo 2010 kites! Call me at 805.574.9200 to arrange a demo ride on the new Waroo 2010 kites!

You can watch it here:
http://vimeo.com/7094709
2010 BEST WAROO 9m

2010 BEST WAROO 9m from Xtreme BigAir on Vimeo.



"2010 BEST Waroo 9m Tested by XtremeBigAir.com - Kinsley ThomasWong"

Involves Xtreme BigAir.